Our tutoring sessions vary in length to satisfy your needs. Sessions could last one hour a week or several hours to prepare for an exam. The standard rate is $300/hour though be sure to ask about our discounts. Money should never stand in the way of accomplishing your academic dreams.
Lewis’s expertise includes 12 years of university credit, a degree in Economics and International Relations with Honors (William & Mary), record-breaking triple course loads, studies at Oxford University and the London School of Economics, professional experience at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors (America’s central bank), numerous perfect 5/5 star ratings tutoring students in-person and online, TA experience in the hardest rated economics course at William & Mary, attendance at dozens of cutting-edge math and economics research conferences, and strong recommendations from students.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
- 12 years worth of university credit
- BA in Economics and in International Relations with Honors from the College of William and Mary
- Studies at Oxford University, the London School of Economics, and others
- Record breaking triple course loads
- Federal Reserve Board (America’s central bank) policy and research experience
- Political experience in the British Parliament
- Business experience with executives in an international market leading company
*Background check passed on 1/2/2017[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
Students Of All Levels Welcome!
- Executives, politicians, and business and non-profit leaders
- PhD and Masters (MBA/MPA/MS)
- Undergraduate (Level 100-400)
- High school and international baccalaureate students